Monday, April 6, 2009
Not me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. do yours and head on over to sign the Mr Linky!
Ahhh, Monday again...
Just a little list of things I did NOT do this lovely weekend.
1. I did not eat entirely too much, and eat all the Pringles, Peanut butter Easter Eggs ( I also did not hide them from my kids) Popcorn, Ice Cream and crackers. I would not do that since I am watching my figure... watching it expand!
2. I did not take those Pringles and instead of throwing away the crumbs, I did not... I would not put my mouth to the can and pour them into my mouth. How uncouth!!! That's something *I* would never do. Maybe those other ghetto people would. Not me.
3. I did not obsess on my fluff friends Easter Hunt... I am so not an obsessive person. Just ask Olivia Newton-John, who does NOT have me on her list of potential stalkers... (just kidding)
4. I did not dye my hair using 2 different brands and colors of dyes cause I was too lazy and cheap to go to the store and get a matching pair. (I use 2 since I have thick hair) I did not get the dye all over my ears, my cheek, my elbow or my cleavage cause I was in a hurry and annoyed that I have to cover my grey hair and I am not that old. Well... maybe 41 IS old. My hair does not look like this:
5. I did not wear the MuuMuu my mom gave me around the house and outside. I would not do that. I mean, MuuMuu's are very flattering and all... I would not wear it for the simple fact that I might get attacked for being so hott... and so fashionable. Jealousy sucks. Just ask Kristina and her Snuggie...