I am going to start this Friday off with 5 Fab things about me. Yes, yes... I know there are Waaaayyyyyy more than five. But please, lets not be vain here. LOL
1. I have been a Fab mom this week. I have been working on my yelling, and trying a new thing on my oldest. I am praising and admonishing within 30 seconds of an incident. This praise thing is working very well. He is behaving in a much nicer manner, less time-outs and generally sweeter overall. This is not working on my 2 year old. Oh well... you take what you can get, right?
2. I have been thinking about going on a weight loss regimen. Not because I think I am ugly and gross, because unlike most women, I do not... but I would like to feel a little healthier... at this point I am only thinking about it! I am lazy like that. Thats how I roll.
3. I have been a Fab employee! Working more than usual (hahahaha) and doing many tasks that no-one wants to do and excelling at them. YAY me! I can tell my boss appreciates it.
4. I have been a kinda, sorta, almost Fab house cleaner!! WOO HOO I have been keeping up on dishes, I cleaned the bathroom and I have picked up those annoying little toys that you don't see laying there and you step on and then you double over in pain! My hubby thanks me.
5. I have been a Fab Bloggy friend! I decided when I started getting more followers (YAY for people with good taste!!) I would go through my list and visit my followers as often as I can. With work this turns out to be 1-2 times per week... but I always feel good visiting and I have a ton of interesting and fun blog posts to read! Thanks for following me!
Thats my Fab Friday list! I hope you have been FAB this week too!