DAMN, why do I have to be the grown up, the one who thinks and then acts? The one who smooths things over?
1. Now, right now... I want to go to Carl's Jr. and get myself a Vanilla Malt, LARGE. Or a green tea smoothie. I will not share.
2. Pretend to be sick, so I can leave work go get that Malt and just sit on my butt and watch General Hospital. I want to watch Nikolas and pretend to waltz with him too.
3. Tell my mom that she needs to appreciate my sister and all she does for her... no matter how bossy my sister is. Deal with her bossiness, or be homeless. Which choice???
4. Tell a friend to stop being so touchy and start looking within and not outward. Its not always the other person who is at fault. It couldn't be, the law of averages says so. So there! LOL
5. Adopt a new kitten. Adopt a homeless kitty... I want a new kitty. I have three I can barely handle. But yet...I want one.
6. Have a baby girl. My husband wants one. I do not want three children... but when I think of a little girl who looks like this
not this : LOL It makes me wanna go for it. But being almost 41, I think my mommyhood chances are slipping away, and for good reason.
7. I want to change my blog design my friend SUSAN made me a design, but I don't know how to apply it.. but I want to try. I know I will mess it up. Why am I so inept?
8. I want to tell people off who bash my choice on political candidates. I don't call McCain and Palin names (even though I want to sometimes) so please dont call Obama and Biden names...especially when you have not done your research. Enough said. I wont if you wont.
9. Shut that frickin loud a$$ booming music off. It sounds stupid, you look like an idiot (JMHO) with your window open in 100 degree weather so we can hear your lamentable choice in music, if you can call it that.
10. Sit on my big booty and surf the net while at work...enter blog contests, ignore my work and write blog posts... OH, wait. I am doing that. At least I get some satisfaction.