I have many pet peeves... here are a few. Sorry, I know this is a bit bitchy.
1. Rudeness. What do people get out of being rude? Are people so self-absorbed that they cant see you behind them at a door, and hold it for you. Or say "Thank you" two little words that are very important. Personally, I think rudeness is inexcusable. Its free, its easy and it makes people smile when you have manners... its a win win.
2. People who will never admit a fault, will never admit they are wrong. It sucks to do so, its embarrassing, but we all make mistakes and only a fool will never admit or learn from them.
3. People who " hate" based on assumptions. They think a person is this way, or did something "immoral" so they hate them. Celebrities seem to be hated a lot without due cause.
4. People will probably get mad at me for these next two... People who decorate nurseries in typical mass marketed "boy stuff" Sports (UGH) Esp Baseball (UGH) or professional sports teams gear... UGH UGH UGH
5. People who name their kids "Unique" names so they don't have names like everyone else. First of all these "unique" names of today will be the commonplace names of tomorrow. I don't think we need anymore "Jubilee's" "Jayden's" "Kayden's" and "Hayden's" and all the rest. and please... don't try to spell common names so that only you know what they are. and I apologize in advance if you have children by these names. This is my list of pet peeves...please don't take it personal.
6. Women who complain about what jerks their hubby's are and then when you call them on it, suddenly they are great husbands and fathers after all! You are only fooling yourself. You and your kids deserve better. And please, don't try to make me seem like a liar because I do have a wonderful hubby that I honestly rarely ever argue with. I am lucky, and I know it. I waited until I was almost 35 to get married because I didn't settle for someone who I knew wouldn't treat me and my children as we deserve to be treated. I had many lonely nights. I wish women would stand up for themselves.
7. People who worry about germs. Germs are everywhere, they wont kill you (most of the time) and shielding your child from all germs is just going to keep their immune system from becoming stronger.
8. People who force their views on others. Ive had people try to argue why I should believe in God, or tell me there is no possible way to explain things without God being involved. I think there is, I don't feel the need to bash you on the head with my thoughts, so please don't try to make me feel stupid for thinking something different.
9. Men who snore on the couch when I am trying to concentrate on my blog... enough said! LOL
10. Cruelty to animals. Anyone who hurts an animal without reason is someone I cannot respect. Its just me, I have a blind spot perhaps when it comes to animals... Its the thing that keeps me up at night and makes me cry at odd times. I care too much I think. It makes my heart hurt.
Those are my pet peeves. If I offended anyone I am sorry... Sometimes you have to get things out in order to let them go.