Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4 things and more!

Found this one facebook. Copy if you wish!

4 things and then some........

FOUR THINGS:
This one is a bit different from the rest. Here are four things about me that you may or may not know, in no particular order... Some directions are at the end.

Four names that people call me
1. Michelle
2. Mimi
3. Shell
4. Mrs. Malfoy...LOL

Four jobs I have had:
1. Farm work (Dad is a farmer)
2. Nordstrom CAFE...COOK, DISHWASHER, CASHIER, BUSSER, SERVER. ALL THINGS!!!
3. Optical Lab Secretary/Admin
4. (Current job) Admin for a financial planner

Four movies I would watch more than once:
1. Grease
2. Zoolander
3. The Philadelphia Story Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart)
4. Any Harry Potter movie

Four places I have lived:
1. San Martin, CA
2. Lodi, CA
3. Woodbridge, CA
4. No four.

Four places I have been:
1. Italy
2. France
3. Florida
4. Nevada

Four People who e-mail/call/text me (regularly):
1. Jeannette
2. Moo
3. Toni
4. Bradd

Four Animals I have known or had in my lifetime
1. Ralph...Cat
2. Rudy....Cat
3. Perro....Dog
4. The Clintons AKA Percy and Polly...Cats

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cinabons!
2. Eggplant Parmesan
3. Thai food
4. Cheesecake!

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Italy, particularly Venice. I loved it there
2. The Louve. I could spend days there and not get bored.
3. The country. I want to live in the country..not in town
4. The Mountains. Somewhere with a lot of trees and space.


Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. The new Harry Potter movie!!! YAY
2. The economy improving.
3. Easter with the family.
4. Jack going to Preschool

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. General Hospital
2. American Idol
3. The Daily Show
4. The Colbert Report!

7 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Always fun to learn more things about you, Mimi! :) Great lists! :)

Kathy B! said...

This was fun! You have to tell us more about the farm work. I've always had this romantic picture of working on a farm and I'm sure it's totally wrong... My DH would love for you to set me straight!

Anonymous said...

You missed me boo hoo....

Kristina P. said...

I want to go to Italy so badly!

Sandra said...

Did you shovel poo?

I've always wanted to take a family vacation on a dude ranch.

Great lists!

Minxy Mimi said...

LOL Kathy and Saundra... It was a vegetable farm, crops not animals! Its hard work... you are either cold or roasting hot. Its satisfying in a way because you are doing something so basic yet so important.

Debbie said...

I'm with you on the Thai food and cheesecake! Sign me up.