Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quotable Sunday!

Time for another edition of Toni's quoteable Sunday. Do your own, then head on over and sign her Mr. Linky and visit the other participants!

Mine focuses on Integrity.

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters." ~Alan Simpson


"Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them." ~Suzanne Necker

'Tis better to suffer wrong than do it." ~Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”

“Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” Spencer Johnson


“Never separate the life you live from the words you speak.” Paul Wellstone



"Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity."
W. Clement Stone


"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.


"Your life may be the only Bible some people read." ~Author Unknown

12 comments:

Kathy B! said...

I like never separate the life you live from the words you speak... that shall be my goal for today.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awesome quotes, Mimi! I have two favorites:

"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

“Never separate the life you live from the words you speak.” Paul Wellstone

Happy Quotable Sunday! :)

The Wife O Riley said...

My favorite also in "Never separate the life you live from the words you speak."

I will try to keep that in mind from now on.

Unknown said...

'Integrity is telling myself the truth. Honesty is telling the truth to other people"

That is so very true. Great quotes my firend

Leslie said...

All of them are great quotes. My favorite though is short and sweet, but very true.

Your life may be the only Bible some people read." ~Author Unknown

Happy Quotable Sunday!

Sandra said...

The last one is soooo true... Action speak louder than words...

I think so many people get turned off of God, because it is shoved down their throats, and not shown.

Thanks Mimi

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Love the last quote! I am stopping over from Toni's... thanks for stopping by my place!

Shelley K. said...

Awesome quotes and I JUST love your beautiful blog!! This is my first visit here :)

Ambrosia @ The Purple Booker said...

Great Quotes :D

The Giveaway Diva said...

thanks for becoming a follower!! don't forget to enter both my giveaways!! =)

Anonymous said...

Doing the right thing, even though nobody's watching.

Wow. So true. Wish everyone lived by that one!

Jennifer said...

Great topic! I have always enjoyed: “Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”