Denise over at Laughing with Spoons started this. Todays topic is:
TODAY. Meaning what about today are you thankful for?
1. I am thankful that for the first time in a week, my stomach doesn't hurt. I don't have cramps, and I don't have to visit the bathroom every hour. Its the little things, right?
2. I am thankful that my husband s feeling better (Sinus infection) and can go to work and make money... we need money! We love money! YAY
3. I am thankful it is my in-laws day to watch the boys. Its nice not to have to get us all ready and out the door to go to Daycare. I can lounge and relax and get ready leisurely! Plus our sink has a leak and my Father in law is going to look at it so maybe we don't have to call the landlord...I hate calling the landlord for stuff. (I know my Mother in law reads this, this is just a reminder...hahahaha)
4. I am thankful for General Hospital spoilers. Weird??? Well, my favorite bad guy Jerry Jacks who was unceremoniously killed off (well, not killed, just blown up while handcuffed to a boat...in Soap Opera land, that's never a fatal occurrence) is going to be "reappearing" at least for a few episodes... I miss my evil, accent wielding bad guy!
5. I am thankful for my coffee pot...for without it, I would be sad, tired, grumpy and out of sorts. My co-workers also thank my coffeepot...even if they don't realize it!
6. I am thankful for electricity. Our electricity went out for 45 minutes yesterday. 45 minutes? It seemed like 5 hours! The boys and I sat in mostly dark with a few candles and looked at each other. No TV, no computer, no before mentioned Coffee, no Christmas lights... UGH... HOW did people live before??? I have read about something called a percolator, so they must have made do.
7. I am thankful for the stock market being up. I work for a local Ameriprise branch. I hope its up today too.
8. I am thankful for e-bay. I was able to sell some extra kids clothes I had, so I was able to buy some presents for Christmas and save our budget a little. YAY E-bay!
9. I am thankful as always for my friends. You know who you are. I am thankful for my loyal bloggy followers and commenters. I started this blog on a whim, its been a very good experience for me, and its made me some new cherished friends. Thanks for coming back...even when I do not have anything new and exciting to say.
10. I am thankful that it is 6:34 and my kids are still sleeping. Well... wait, I just heard Max cough... I am thankful they slept this long...usually Jack is up at 5:30!!! If they had not slept so well, I could not have written this post! YAY