Thursday, October 16, 2008

I got a blog award~ WOO HOO


I actually recieved FOUR!!! This is one, two and three (3 were the same award) of the four ...another tomorrow~ I am super duper popular...WOO HOO!

Jess over at Ruggratsx2 gave me this one as did Jamie and Leah! YAY to you all! Jamie is here: Momto3angels and Leah is here: Diary of a domestic goddess


Here's the translation of the award and the meaning behind it:

“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?"Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”

So my understanding is that this award goes to people who are charming, unselfish, and I want to give them more attention.

The four (I changed this from eight... I have too many awards to give out!) blogs I award this one to are:

1.Denise from Laughing with spoons

2. Rachel at Christians in good company

3. Laura at Confessions of a diet coke addict

and 4. Toni at 2 boys 1 princess

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award!!!!