Monday, November 24, 2008

I have been given some awesome awards!

From Denise at Laughing with spoons comes this:




Here are the rules for this one:

1. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.
2. Publish these rules.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.
4. Grant the prize to 6 people.

Six Important Values/Beliefs:

1. Love yourself....
2. Believe in yourself
3. Do kind deeds for others.
4. Be kind to animals.
5. Care for others feelings.
6. Be the friend you would like to have

Six Values/Beliefs I do NOT support:

1. Hurting others
2. Hurting animals
3. Telling lies in order to hurt people
4. Ignoring others points of view because they don't coincide with yours.
5. Discriminating
6. Rudeness to others.


From Saundra at an Italian momma gone crazy comes this:



I am thankful and wish I could do them justice... I have internet issues so I dont have a lot of time to pass it on...forgive me.

I do wish to acknowledge the honor from 2 of my great bloggy friends!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on your awards! But I also left you the Kreativ Blog award too! :)

YAY for awards!

HeatherL said...

Great job, Mimi! A round of appluase for you!

Minxy Mimi said...

Thanks Denise I am dingy today!!! I fixed it. YAY

Lorie said...

Congrats on the blog awards! ;D

Helene said...

Congratulations on the awards!!