Thursday, November 6, 2008

24 awesome and random questions AND Tagged starring ME ME MIMI

I might as well combine this! I was tagged by Jolly Mom for this!
Thanks!

Photobucket

Originally I got this idea from funny gals blog and thought it might be fun to do something a little light! Feel free to steal from me and use for your blog~



1) What would you say your most fundamental flaw is? My inability to let well enough alone. I have to pick, pick, pick at someone and something to get the desired result. With my loser ex-boyfriend it was about staying in a fight and discussion until the end of days! I want everything resolved... I hate when things are not settled. It unnerves me.


2) What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be a singer. What I really wanted to be was Olivia Newton-John.

Olivia Newton John Pictures, Images and Photos

Who could blame me? She was beautiful and a great singer. (At least i thought so, which is why I cut every picture of her out of a magazine and pasted it in a photo album...I eventually had 10 such photo albums)

3) What talent do you wish you had?
I would love to sing. I would also love to be creative, I would love to paint...especially cats. I am obsessed with the beauty and gracefulness of cats. Could there be a more heart breakingly beautiful animal?

Cat Pictures, Images and Photos

No wonder the Ancient Egyptians worshipped them.

4) If I were bought a drink what would it be?
Pina Colada Baby!!! I love Foo Foo Girly drinks!

Pina Colada Pictures, Images and Photos

Best when enjoyed on a sunny beach in Maui!


5) Favourite vegetable?
I like many... I love Brussel Sprouts and Carrots.

6) What was the last book you read?
Julia Quinn's "Mr Cavendish, I presume.

JULIA QUINN


7) What zodiac sign are you?
Scorpio: Scorpio is considered highly passionate, imaginative, determined, persevering, inflexible and self-confident.

That pretty much describes Moi!

SUN SIGNS

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
HELL NO. (Well, only my ears) I don't care for pain, and I don't care for the look of piercings and tattoo's

9) Worst Habit?
Procrastination. I am the worst... I put off everything until the very last minute. Then I berate myself for it, but I never change. UGH


10) What is your favourite sport?
I have none. If I were forced to pick... um, Don't force me. It might get ugly.


11) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
I think I lean towards Pessimism, with a dollop of Optimism. My glass is always half full. But I prefer to live in reality and be pleasantly surprised if things go right!


12) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I am a Harry Potter fanatic. LOVE the books, the movies... everything. I think JK Rowling is one of the most gifted and talented writers this world has ever known...Shakespeare being #1 in my book.

harry potter Pictures, Images and Photos

OK, that's not really weird...but I didn't have anything good for ya. I am not double jointed, I cant touch my nose with my tongue and I cant burp the ABC's!


13) Do you have any pets?
3 gorgeous, beautiful and annoying Black cats. Rudy, Percy and Polly.
Here is Percy! Percy was named for Percy Bysshe Shelly

Photobucket


14) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Creepy. Who likes clowns?

15) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would like to be thin... thin with no effort! I am a little vain actually. I think I am cute otherwise.


16) What color eyes do you have?
Brown...just brown.


17) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay off my car, credit cards and then have a shopping spree! I need new clothes desperately. Then I would be a mature adult and save the rest. I know, its so boring and responsible of me. Blah


18) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. Ive seen a ghost actually... but being me, it was just a ghost of a non scary dog... nothing like Most Haunted Live

19) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
I have little spare time, I have 2 boys under the age of 4, 3 cats and a full time job. But when I do have some time I surf my forums, I read a little and I practice being right... LOL The latter comes quite easily for me.

20) Do you swear a lot?
A little. I try to be good.

21) Biggest pet peeve?
Rudeness. Period. If you cant say a kind word, or say "Thank You" and "Please" I have no time for you.

22) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Unique

23) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I love romance in movies, poetry and books... I am not overly romantic in my every day life though... when my husband acts romantic, I tend to giggle.

24) Do you believe in God?
No, I honestly believe God was invented to keep peasants in line, explain the sometimes unexplainable, help people to cope with the bad things that happen in this world, and to give hope. Its easier to say "It's God's will" than to accept and try to understand that bad things happen sometimes without rhyme or reason. That's just my honest opinion.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Mimi, I loved your candor.

I also LOVE that you don't judge others who might believe differenly than you. Thank YOU for not chastising me about my belief in God. I so respect your view!

Kristin said...

Well I love ya all the way!

Unknown said...

Nice post! I like you added pics to it as well. Must have been so time-consuming, lol.

Kristina P. said...

I just began a love affair with brussell sprouts.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you too!! November babies are the best!LOL