Saturday, November 29, 2008

What a lovely Thanksgiving!

We had a nice Thanksgiving... for once no 2 hour drive with 2 screaming kids. Joy Joy!
I kid you not one Easter we drove home and my son Jack did not stop screaming for the whole 2 hours. I wanted to scream too, and did a few times.
We did have a good day, good food, good company. Its fun to see my boys playing with cousins they do not see as often. My nephew Evan is 11 and he is a kid magnet! They love him.
But now my boys are sick. They both woke up puking in the middle of the night. Fun. So, we have been up since 4AM!
Something funny did happen last night about midnight (in between puke bouts) I got 3 calls from an unknown number. The third time I answered it and it was some guy in SO Cal wanting to hook up!!! LOL He asked if I was the girl in San Fransisco! I said no and he said "We can still be friends" hahahaha No thanks. I am sure once he saw me, holding 2 pukey babies he would run so fast... fast enough to cross the border!
I leave you with my pre-pukey babies being goofy. Please ignore the filthy faces and dirty clothes... we were enjoying the tree and the dirt apparently.


Photobucket

9 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Awe! They are just too cute for words!

Yay for no screaming! I guess that got traded in for puking. Hmmm.

Hopefully they feel better really soon!

Jess NBP said...

Sorry they are sick. HUGS.

That would make a cute Christmas card.

Sandra said...

Dear God they are gorgeous!

Boys are filth magnets... it doesn't get better as they get older... sorry.

Anonymous said...

Ahh.. You sure have great looking boys.

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Thanks for the birthday greeting! You thought I was 25?? Okay. you are my new best friend. Need a foot rub? ;)

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! Hope they feel better fast! (and you don't get it)

Unknown said...

The boys are so cute! Hope that they are feeling better! Happy Thanksgiving (late)!!

HeatherL said...

Is it me, or do those boys look especially clean.... LOL, HeatherLangston

Unknown said...

glad you had a great day and good eats! the boys are so handsome!