Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tempt Me Tuesday!

This is a photo list of things that tempt me...

Cinnabon... YUM

cinnabon Pictures, Images and Photos

LOL, I love coffee and squirrels... how perfect!

Coffee Coffee Coffee Pictures, Images and Photos

Cheesecake... yum!

Strawberry Cheesecake Pictures, Images and Photos

Kittens... I love kittens and cats... they tempt me, I want to be the crazy cat lady!

Photobucket

Art tempts me... I love Art esp Botticelli

Botticelli Pictures, Images and Photos

Trashy and not so trashy romantic novels!
Julia Quinn rocks!

Julia Quinn Pictures, Images and Photos

Really...could you resist?

Photobucket

UM... I am tempted but I cannot touch...

Singlet.jpg Pictures, Images and Photos

These make me want to kiss their cheeks... too bad they are also tempted...to be naughty! LOL

Photobucket

11 comments:

Angie said...

That was fun...and I must say that I am tempted by most of those things as well. Thanks for visting my blog and leaving warm fuzzies. I'll check back often, I think we may just have some things in common. 2 boys huh? Me too! :)

Denise said...

Um. I am dieting and the first thing I see is one of my favorites! YUMMMMMMM!!!!

LOVED this post! So cute! :)

Sandra said...

mmmmm. cinnabon....mmmmmmm

Jess NBP said...

oooo YUMMY AND SWEET! But I can pass those covered strawberries. LOL

Wendi said...

LOL!!! Yes tempting isn't he!!!

VisibleSoulPhotography said...

Cinnabons...that was sooo not nice to someone who is on day TWO of her diet.

*sigh*

Helene said...

The pic of the squirrel with the coffee had me rolling in laughter!! He looks so....um....posed. Is he really smiling??!! That must be some good coffee right there!

Mandy said...

That is the hottest pic of Johnny Depp!!
And your little boys are cuties!!

FROGGITY! said...

oh my gosh! johnny depp. yes please. and the cheesecake. ahhhh, the cheesecake. :)

Kristin said...

Awe so cute, loved the last one!

Ann Harrison said...

Hi!
I'm following you through Entrecard.
Great picks to be tempted with. (Is that lovely Johnny Depp I see? Yum! And yum on the cinnamon roll too!)