Kristin at An Ordinary Life tagged me! So here goes:
The rules are simple to play......
Here goes, first let me see if I can follow the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. I like all my food on separate plates. Meat on one, veggies in another, pasta on another! I don't like to mix foods!
2. I have been a line cook in a former life... LOL I can make all my food and have it finished at the same time!
3. I am a total slob. Living in a messy house doesn't bother me a bit.
4. I was a member of Lions clubs International until I had babies...then I had little time to go to meetings (my club was an hour and a half away)
5. I have never lived anywhere but California.
6. I always wanted to have two children... two girls!!! I have two boys and I honestly could not have imagined how awesome that could be. I would not change it for the world!
I am tagging 3!
1. Lorie at Be different act normal
2.Helene at I'm Living Proof that God has a Sense of Humor
3. Lana at The kids did what?!