Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ive been tagged...check it out!

Kristin at An Ordinary Life tagged me! So here goes:


The rules are simple to play......
Here goes, first let me see if I can follow the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

1. I like all my food on separate plates. Meat on one, veggies in another, pasta on another! I don't like to mix foods!
2. I have been a line cook in a former life... LOL I can make all my food and have it finished at the same time!
3. I am a total slob. Living in a messy house doesn't bother me a bit.
4. I was a member of Lions clubs International until I had babies...then I had little time to go to meetings (my club was an hour and a half away)
5. I have never lived anywhere but California.
6. I always wanted to have two children... two girls!!! I have two boys and I honestly could not have imagined how awesome that could be. I would not change it for the world!

I am tagging 3!

1. Lorie at Be different act normal
2.Helene at I'm Living Proof that God has a Sense of Humor
3. Lana at The kids did what?!

3 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

:) Thanks! It doesn't happen very often, but I like being tagged! I'll have my post up on Friday morning. I can't skip out on my Wordless Wednesday and Thursday 13's!! :)

Brandi said...

OMGosh, you sound like me on #1. If my foods touch, I will NOT eat them.

OT - I think you would enjoy Twilight more if you watch the movie first. My BIL seemed to enjoy it a lot more than we did and he hasn't read the books. Don't get me wrong, my SILs and I liked the movie but its SO SO much better in the book. I'm thinking the 2nd movie, New Moon, will be a lot better than its book version.

Anonymous said...

How funny! I think we all have our little things, this was fun!