I was tagged by Lisa@crazy adventures in parenting to do this five things meme. These things are listed not by importance... just randomly!
Five Things On My To Do List
1. Write to my local paper to see if I can do a guest column on the recent Presidential election
2. Slack off at work...LOL (DONE)
3. Get out these client letters
4. Check out my friends blogs today
5. Clean the kitchen floor. YUCK
Five Things I Like To Snack On
2. Cookies with chocolate in or on them
3. Pirate's booty!
4. Trader Joe's Hummus and pita chips
5. Snap pea crisps
Five Things I Would Do If I Was a Millionaire
1. Buy a home for myself and my mom
2. Pay off all of our bills, my families bills too!
3. Go on a European Vacation and visit my relatives in Italy.
4. Invest in the Stock Market... the time to buy is NOW~
5. Set up an Animal charity in mine and my sons names.
Five Places I Have Lived: I have only lived In Cali
1. San Martin, CA
2. Lodi, CA
3. Woodbridge, CA
Five Jobs I Have Had
1. I worked for my dad on our farm from the age of 10, full time in the summer. Not fun.
2. I worked at Nordstroms Dept Store as a Cashier and then a Line Cook in the Cafe. I can make 5 salad's in one minute! LOL
3. I worked in the office for an Optical Lab (they grind glasses) this is by far my fave job...lots of down time and a cool boss who treated me as an equal.
4. MOM... full time and NEVER ENDS
5. My current job at an Ameriprise branch, as an Admin. I am happy here, my boss is cool and he and I compare General Hospital comments! YAY!
The Five People I’m Tagging
1. Saundra@an Italian mama gone crazy
2. Wendi at the crazy world of an Alaskan mom
3. Denise at Laughing with spoons
4. Michelle at Don't lick the walls
5. Brandi at Consider me dazzled